Using any photos, videos, and notes from the day, as well as a few foam tubes for demonstration, ask children about their experiences with flexible tubes.
- What are some of the things flexible tubes can do?
- How are they like cardboard tubes? How are they different?
Have children describe their roller coasters and how they created their hill.
- What was the highest and steepest point of your roller coaster?
- How did having a high or a steep part of the track help with building your hill?
Ask children about testing.
- How did you test whether your roller coaster worked?
- How did testing help you change your roller coaster so it worked better?