- Today you made a slide for Peep. What could the slide do? How did you use it to make Peep move?
- Was there a way to make Peep go faster or slower on the slide? How did you do this?
- Could you make it so Peep didn’t move at all? How?
Using the “Ramps Around Us” chart, ask children to recall some of the different types of ramps they saw outside:
- Why do you think these are ramps? How can you describe what makes them ramps?
- What ways can you think of that ramps make things easier for people?
Pass out the Family Science Letter on ramps, and tell children that there are lots of ramp explorations they can do with their families. Ask them to tell the group during Morning Circle about any discoveries they make about ramps at home.