- After the Rain (video)
Key Science Concepts
- Water can flow quickly or slowly.
- Water sticks together to make drops.
Before you watch: Tell children that they’ll watch a video of children going outside after it rains. Ask:
- Have you ever been caught in the rain? What was it like, and how did it feel?
- Do you think all rain is the same? Describe some of the different kinds of rain you’ve noticed.
- What’s it like going outside AFTER it rains? What do you notice about the ground, grass, trees, and sidewalks?
After you watch: Ask:
- Where do you remember seeing raindrops?
- What about when it hasn’t rained? Have any of you seen water drops indoors or at times when it hasn’t rained? Where?