Review the “Our Ideas About Water” chart together. Display the tools and containers children used during the guided activity. Ask the children what they found out about how they could move water around. Ask:
- What could you do with your hands?
- What could you do with the containers?
- How are the things you can do with your hands similar and different from what you can do with the containers?
- How would you describe how you moved water around with the baster?
- I wonder if anyone can describe the shape of the water in a container. What was the shape of the water when it was in the bottle? What about when it was in the baster?