- photos of shadows (taken during weekly activities)
- drawings and tracings of shadows (made by children during weekly activities)
- boxes or bins
- wall, bulletin board, poster, or display case
Use the Shadow Museum to display and store photos, drawings, and tracings of shadows that children create during the various activities. Some can be displayed on the walls; others can be stored in bins for sorting into categories. You’ll use the photos and drawings to review and reflect on the activities during Closing Circle.
During the learning center period, children can help you:
- label and create captions for the pictures and photos
- sort, hang, and display them